Not your average suburban mom. I’m more your typical, normal, commonplace, everyday, garden-variety suburban mom. With a thesaurus.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Alyssa Milano Rules

Happy Labor Day Y'all!  I'm taking the day off from my labors of being a stay at home mom by feeding my kids, doing the dishes, getting the baby dressed ... oh.  Since I'm not really going to blog today, I wanted to share the bounty of our recent archaeological dig in the in-law's basement.

Yeah, that's 1991.
I would like to draw your attention to the graffiti written on the basement wall above the BOP magazine cover - "Alyssa Milano Rules".  This was at the height of  the Who's The Boss Empire which never existed so Brian was pretty much on point with the object of his 13 year old crush.

More graffiti.
So much of this picture speaks for itself, but I would be remiss if I didn't point of where the 12 year old version of my beloved drew the Guess logo.

I definitely married up, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...