Not your average suburban mom. I’m more your typical, normal, commonplace, everyday, garden-variety suburban mom. With a thesaurus.

Monday, September 24, 2012

The (J-Lo-less) Wedding Planner

Conversation with 9 year old Eve:

"Mama, when I grow up and get married I want to dress all my bridesmaids up as Secret Service Men.  And my flower girl will have a gun and it will shoot flowers.  My ring bearer will have a briefcase that the rings are in, handcuffed to his wrist.  I'm going to dress like a spy, because I'll probably be coming back from a mission.  Of course there will be a stunt show."

Of course there will be a stunt show.

I'm sure we can all agree that as a mother I am doing something right.

2 comments:

  1. Can I be the official photographer to this awesome wedding?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol - I think it would need to be you since you already excel at taking action shots!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...