Not your average suburban mom. I’m more your typical, normal, commonplace, everyday, garden-variety suburban mom. With a thesaurus.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sometimes you're the frog.

Mama said there'd be days like this.




My current theory is that this frog toadally knew that thumb was being a bit fat wienie and went after it maliciously.  He was all, "I know you think I'm just a frog, and it's all super hilarious to mess with me, but I have feelings too."  He probably also dropped a monster swear because it doesn't feel good to be purposely frustrated by others.  Then he was all, "This is just like when I ask everyone for their dirty clothes, do six loads of laundry, and then discover another full load of dirty clothes that were ignored because they were under the bunk bed and/or crib."

Probably the frog* was like that.



* feel free to relate to this YouTube video as personally as I have.


In other news, I'm pretty sure our basement is fixed.  We've located the source of water and are currently getting everything clean and dry. (Because while I've been a slacker blogger I've been a busy homeowner.) My much anticipated Operation: Black Friday Recap will be coming soon, so stay tuned for an inside look at the top secret mission report. Thank you for your patience.  Hoorah!

2 comments:

  1. Poor frog! I agree with you. And after his laundry vent he was probably all, "I wake up at 5:30 am and work a full day and then I come home and clean the house, cook dinner, and manage a blog, and all you can do is complain that you don't like stroganoff and why don't I have time to snuggle anymore." Just like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been giving this some thought, and besides the whole "biting your finger in a death grip" defense mechanism, frogs also spontaneously urinate when their emotions are high. Which may get you out of the snuggle thing. You are welcome.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...