Things I would say if Moms Ruled the Gym.
1. "Honey girl, go put on a t-shirt. There is too much boobs happening to attempt that run/elliptical/burpee."
2. "Watch your mouth, young man. I may have rendered myself invisible due to my Mom Ponytail and "birthing hips", but I am right freaking next to you and I don't want to hear about your junk."
3. "You sir, are grounded from the dumbbells for one week. Maybe that will teach you not to leave them in the middle of the floor for anyone to trip over."
4. "Thank you, People That Wash and Fold the Towels, for washing and folding the towels." "Thank you, People That Clean the Toilets and Showers, for cleaning the toilets and showers. Also, for restocking the toilet paper." (Also, totally random, but I find myself wanting to get Kemper settled down with a nice girl and give him long term financial advice. Because Mom.)
5. "Look at you lift that weight/finish that run/hold that pose/show up to exercise! You are improving every day - I am so proud of you."
Also, this conversation happened this morning:
Brian: *is still waking up as he puts on his shoes for work*
Kelly: *still flexing* BABE. Look at my bicep. It's totally like a little baby bicep that is happening.
Kelly: Can you see it?
Brian: *squints* *reaches forward to squeeze*
Kelly: Don't touch it! It will go away.
Yep. Beast Mode activated.
*Linking up with Clare at Fitting It All In*