I've been coping with this stress by
So far, I have noted the following:
1. My wrist is sore from playing Bejeweled Blitz on my iPad.
2. I promised the kids we would go to the McDonald's play land at lunch, but all the parking spaces were taken. We had to park in the adjacent lot ten yards away.
3. I want Tim Horton's for breakfast but that means I can't have Subway for lunch.
4. It's snowing and the snow plow came and plowed my neighborhood before the storm was finished. Now there's almost an inch of unplowed snow at the bottom of my driveway.
5. My favorite coffee mug is in the clean dishwasher but if I take it out I'll feel guilty for not unloading the whole thing.
5. The only treadmill left at the gym only faces three televisions instead of six.
6. Someone was using my favorite shower at the gym. The other shower heads spray all wonky.
7. I forgot that the car had seat warmers and I spent a few nervous minutes wondering if I peed my pants.
8. I really wanted toast with peanut butter and banana but I used all the bananas to make banana muffins so I had to eat a banana muffin with peanut butter instead.
Sometimes being ridiculous is the only way to cope, amIright? Now I'm gonna go cheer up and come to you much more smiley after a solid weekend of Bustin' My Tush to Get Crap Done. Happy Weekend Y'all!
|Me. If I was yellow. And round(er). Like an M&M.|