Not your average suburban mom. I’m more your typical, normal, commonplace, everyday, garden-variety suburban mom. With a thesaurus.

Monday, March 18, 2013

A Case of the Mondays: Inside the Mind of a Genius

If you are not on Twitter don't worry about it, because it's as confusing as heck you should get on Twitter just so you can follow Honest Toddler. Or you can just click on the handy link I will provide and enjoy the genius that is Honest Toddler without the condemnation of stumbling around with poor Twitter socialization skills.

I love love love HT because I'm pretty sure this is what Ezra would say if he could talk.  Here are a few of my favorite Honest Toddler tweets.

On Running the Race With Perseverance


Had a dream I was running with no shoes on through a field. But it wasn't a dream and the field was a Target.


On a Future in Law


"What's did you put in your mouth?" Pretty sure that's between me and the penny.


On Mommy and Me Time

She's calling daddy at work to update him on all of the feelings she's had since morning.


Lying down in time out. She can't make me use my bones.


Don't say you love someone then six hours later make quinoa.


It's funny- they want you to do so many things by yourself but once you have fries it's all "Let me help you with those."


On Life Lessons

I could say "I'm done eating" but pushing my plate to the floor is how I live my truth.

Fell down and was just denied a Band Aid because "there's no blood." EMOTIONAL SCARS DON'T BLEED

"We don't eat frosting for breakfast," said the woman with her hand wrist deep in the Nutella jar.


For more hilarity, check out Honest Toddler on Twitter at this link.  Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. you made me want to get on twitter just for this kid! 60 minutes last night had the guy on that started twitter....I need to get on, but all this social media is JUST TOO MUCH! I can barely keep up with FB, blogging and Instagram! How do people that work at an office all day keep up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I always feel like I have no idea what I am doing. Katie Pilkington @ http://www.thenestedblog.com/ wrote a great post about the ins and outs of Twitter, butTwitter still makes me feel like a Grandma trying to navigate "the Facebook."

      Delete
  2. LOL! Oh my goodness, this is the best thing I've seen all morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Honest Toddler. Seriously. It makes me nicer to my kids because I just assume these hilarious thoughts are running around their heads as well.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Honest Toddler! Are we friends on Twitter? If not, we need to be. @nestedblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally following you! You can follow me @SublurbanMama.
      P.S. I still kinda suck at Twitter ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...