Not your average suburban mom. I’m more your typical, normal, commonplace, everyday, garden-variety suburban mom. With a thesaurus.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Case of the Mondays: Livin' on a PRAAAAAYER

Because I'm such a super hardcore athlete (remember when I won the X-Games?) my weekends are frequently filled with trail rides, extreme suburban runs, lifting, and swim practices where I pretend sharks are chasing me.  So it should come to no surprise that this happened ...


... while I was trying on clothes at Kohls.

Today is truly a Monday.  In every sense of the word.  I plan to survive it by incorporating as many dance breaks as possible.  Like this sweet couple here.


Happy Monday er'body.

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. OMG Kelly!! I was dying laughing throughout that entire video! Thanks for the laugh on a Monday morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love when he busts into her song :)

      Delete
  2. That video just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those people? Have the most fun life ever.

      Delete
  3. Interested to hear how THAT happened in the dressing room. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just so graceful, whatcanIsay! It's finally turning a sweet yellowish mess. Awesome.

      Delete
  4. Ouch... but on the flip side your calves are AMAZING, it must be all those dance breaks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alma! It's amazing what balancing on your toes to take a picture can do to make your calves look stellar. #flexbreak?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...