Not your average suburban mom. I’m more your typical, normal, commonplace, everyday, garden-variety suburban mom. With a thesaurus.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Case of the Mondays: Up High, Down Low, TOO SLOW JOE

Well, I hope everyone is fully prepared for today.  Did you stock up on extra water?  Collect three months of your prescription drugs?  Buy ammunition to barter when it inevitably becomes our currency?  No?  Well, then you are obviously unprepared for July 1st : the day we say goodbye to Google Reader and usher in the end of the world.

If you have prepared by following me on Bloglovin, Facebook, or any other subscription method of your choice, good on you, big ups on your survival skills.  I would high five you, but it would probably look something like this:




Happy Monday!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, that's how I felt about all the Google Reader hullabaloo...it was a bit like Y2K, lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...