Not your average suburban mom. I’m more your typical, normal, commonplace, everyday, garden-variety suburban mom. With a thesaurus.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Case of the Mondays: Good marketing is THE BOMB.

Sometimes the best way to sell a television ANYTHING is with a Candid Camera* style prank. Check out what LG Ultra HD TV did to prove their television's picture quality is blazing. Do you think these interview candidates were convinced?



This commercial got bonus points from me because when I saw it I laughed hysterically and then said, "Dude, that was kinda bogue." So, yeah, any commercial that makes me revert back to using slang from the 80's is a win in my book. Happy Monday Everyone! I hope your day is explosively good.

*Candid Camera = Kind of like "Punked" for you younguns.

2 comments:

  1. That was awful!!! But I can't stop laughing!! I can't wait to show it to my boys when they get home!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've watched this about four times. Ridiculous.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...