Not your average suburban mom. I’m more your typical, normal, commonplace, everyday, garden-variety suburban mom. With a thesaurus.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Case of the Mondays: Welcome to the New Age

Some of you may find it a surprise to hear I have a fairly active imagination. (Haha - sike. That's called sarcasm.) Lately most of my daydreams have been supported by the soundtrack of Imagine Dragons and their hit Radioactive. I'm pretty convinced you could never top the original, but I found this version by Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix and it is some stiff competition. It makes my music school nerd heart leap. Also, this song has brought me the realization that I have the fiercest runway walk ever. And I apparently wear a lot of leather pants in my head. You're welcome for that visual. Welcome to the new age, y'all.




Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I havent listened to this yet because I absolutely love Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, and I dont wanna ruin it!!! Lol. Have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the violin and cello with this!! (I think that big thing is called a cello, right??) Thanks for sharing! Hope all is going well over there in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look up The Wizard of Ahhs. You'll thank me, fellow nerd.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...